~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

3 posters

This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here.

FrostedTundra
    FrostedTundra
    Publisher
    Publisher

Male Taurus Posts : 3

This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here. Empty This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here.

Post by FrostedTundra Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:30 am

Yo, or hey yo, or something. I'm Loki cook's lil' bro, and I am also a friend of Twi. This is me Twisted Evil and that's a great way to explain it. So I like games, my favorites being, in order of least to most favorite; Dead Space (both games), Sonic the Hedgehog (all games), Portal (both games), and Mortal Kombat (all games). Cool I was hired to help look after this site, but I'm not as interested in writing as Twi and Loki Cook, but writing does interest me. tongue

This is about all I have to say about me, have fun reading writing and making friends on your adventures of the scribing room. lol!
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here. Empty Re: This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here.

Post by Loki_Cook Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Very cute, I especially like the smiley faces littered through the whole thing. You don't have to write you can just be a critique. Smile
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here. Empty Re: This is the guy who is randomly not-so randomly here.

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Glad you're here =3 And like Loki says, you don't need to write and roleplay, as long as you pay attention to mod duties and maybe give critique since you're a very smart dude and I'm sure would be great at giving critique, that could totally be your personal contributions.
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

Post by Loki_Cook Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:01 pm

The most important part of our site (to continue) is to write but also to improve our wriitng. So anyone that has a hand in checking our work is much appreciated. Thank you for joining and helping us out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 am