~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

3 posters

Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread!

~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread! Empty Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread!

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Happy to say that our staff is now solid in all respects. Our owner's boyfriend, brilliant graphic artist and friendly guy Charkanine, has become the second Vice-Editor. I'm going to send him details for a banner that we can put up next to our forum's title, and he can occasionally help with graphics from now on as well since he'll have access to the Admin CP. Also, FrostedTundra, our founder's younger brother and smart guy who loves games and is also my friend in person, has become our third Publisher. So I'm happy to say that the staff are set. A few of us still need to create topics in the "Meet the Staff!" forum, which will hopefully be done today or tomorrow :3

Also, for what minor amount of members we have so far, everyone is doing a fantastic job of posting and bringing our forum out from the dead and into a place that can thoroughly be advertised and bring attention to those we advertise to. Anyone of you who has fanfics or general pieces of writing you'd like to share, please do so! As well as let anyone you know, whether online or off who are writer's, to come join and do the same!

Lastly, on that advertising note, never stop! Facebook, any other forums, other sites, as well as in person; nothing is too good for advertising. It doesn't need to be a big long thing, but just a couple sentences describing our mission, what we aim to do, and that we'd love new members is enough. I'll be posting and advertising more as well, and also, if anyone has any suggestions on other things to add to the forum now that the basics are all completed, bring them forth now please~

Thanks everyone, you're activity is infinitely appreciated, and I'm glad to say I am certain we'll all watch this place become more and more active before you know it!
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Male Capricorn Posts : 141

Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread! Empty Re: Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread!

Post by ShadowChaser Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Congrats guys on a successful start to the forum! Here is to more member's soon!
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread! Empty Re: Staff Picked, Topics Underway, Let Advertising Spread!

Post by Loki_Cook Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Pretty soon our new banner should be up and running, Charkanine is working on it as we speak. If anyone has any other banner ideas, go ahead and send them in and we will switch them up!
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 am

I invited a few friends from facebook, I also asked them if they had friends that would be interested to invite them too!
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Nice. Ryan hopefully should be working on the icon banner soon and if not, Loki can remind him =3 He was busy with the Twinkle Onward stuff yesterday so maybe today.
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Post by Loki_Cook Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm

He's working on movies right now, but I shall remind him when he is done. He's always looking for graphic design projects so it should get done fairly fast.
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 am

Looking forward to seeing it!
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Post by Loki_Cook Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 pm

I believe he plans on working on it today after more movies and a little housework. My aunt is coming up on Thursday so I think we're going to start getting ready. But he knows what he is going to do so it is only a matter of putting it together. I am very excited for it!
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh yeah? Is it C thats coming up?
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Good to hear, look forward to it.
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Anyways, what's the layout of the banner that you guys sent him? Or is it a secret until it's completed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm