~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

4 posters

NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies)

Charkanine
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Posts : 3

NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies) Empty NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies)

Post by Charkanine Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 am

Hi everyone here at the Scribing Room. My name is Charkanine and I am a Filmmaking and Design enthusiast. I have two years experience of formal screenwriting and plot formation (I mostly like writing in the comedy genre, but have dabbled in drama). I LOVE music. I play drums, guitar, bass guitar and enjoy doing vocals (both sung and screamed, as I am a fan of heavy rock). I am here to read some good stories, help contribute and hopefully make some new friends. bounce
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Male Capricorn Posts : 141

NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies) Empty Re: NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies)

Post by ShadowChaser Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 am

Glad you're here!
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies) Empty Re: NOW PLAYING: CHARKANINE (GET IT? because I like movies)

Post by Loki_Cook Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

WOOT!!! The awesomeness of this site just shot up at least a hundred points because you are here <3.
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Loki_Cook wrote:WOOT!!! The awesomeness of this site just shot up at least a hundred points because you are here <3.

Even more so because I just made him a Vice-Editor <D

Welcome Charky =D I'll be either sending or telling you the designs for the new banner soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am