~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

2 posters

Minor Updates

~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

Minor Updates Empty Minor Updates

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

As an admin, I'm not one who just makes big announcements with tons of things every couple weeks, I make small additions and changes every couple days or so, and this topic is for those things.

Remember that little text box above the forums that talked about the forum and asked people to join to help us out? Well I replaced it by turning on and filling out the automatic box that appears for people that aren't registered. Log out, view the board, and you'll see it Smile
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Male Capricorn Posts : 141

Minor Updates Empty Re: Minor Updates

Post by ShadowChaser Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:45 am

I see it just about every day. Mainly because my stupid computer refuses to stay signed in...
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:33 am

Blarg.

Well, really sorry everyone, been totally inactive. After out initial start-up, with nothing concrete for me to work on I lost focus with this place. To make matters worse, I as well as most people including our leader start school in two days or not long after that. Plus we are still waiting on for our main banner to be created, by Charkainine when he finds the time. But other than that, I'll try to find time between all my other sites I use during my free time to come on here...I mostly just gotta think of actual things to do. If I don't have things solidly laid out I can become lazy xP;

On a random note also, I've completely turned around my account. Avatar, name and sig are now dedicated to one of my fave characters from the awesome anime, One Piece that, like Naruto, I'm addicted to. Rob Lucci, main antagonist of the Water 7/Enies Lobby arcs, assassin and agent for the world government, and all around bad-ass =D
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Male Capricorn Posts : 141

Post by ShadowChaser Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm

I plan to have plenty of time during school. Considering all of my classes sound easy, and two of them will involve free writing stuff, I'll have lots to contribute to this site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am