~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

3 posters

A Stitch In Time...

Jaye 'Strike' Prower
    Jaye 'Strike' Prower
    Publisher
    Publisher

Male Posts : 4

A Stitch In Time... Empty A Stitch In Time...

Post by Jaye 'Strike' Prower Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Hello. The name is Jaye, aka Strike. My intention, above most else, is to retain honor however doing so manifests itself: For the forum, for the individual (if they have come to be worthy of my respect), and in all. Due to this I often give a first impression of being dully serious, which I admittedly can be. However, I am excited, to be as great a service as I can to each person I meet. I intend to be as available as possible to answer any questions about the forum as I am familiar with the ins and outs of the Forumotion service provider.

On a more personal note, I am primarily a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series, preferring the series' less recent games to more modern ones. My favorite character is Miles 'Tails' Prower, to whom my main character (and in a way alter ego) Jaye 'Strike' Prower is related. I have about three years' roleplaying experience and about two and a half years' off-and-on writing experience. Hope to be available if anyone wishes to RP or is seeking writing advice.

Now, if you didn't (want to/)read any of that, here's the most important part: Enjoy your time here!

Regards to all who may read this,
    - Jaye Crimthann 'Strike' Prower.
    ~Rob Lucci~
    ~Rob Lucci~
    Vice-Editor
    Vice-Editor

Male Cancer Posts : 32

A Stitch In Time... Empty Re: A Stitch In Time...

Post by ~Rob Lucci~ Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Nice intro Jaye =3 Thanks for taking the time to do it. Things are starting to look really set around here, all the basic stuff is done. What do you think?
    Jaye 'Strike' Prower
    Jaye 'Strike' Prower
    Publisher
    Publisher

Male Posts : 4

Post by Jaye 'Strike' Prower Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm

I think the forum looks great so far, and I am excited and honored to be able to serve a promising young forum as a staff member.
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

Post by Loki_Cook Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 am

Hey! Thanks so much for taking the time to help us out over here Smile. We really appreciate it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am