~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Scribing Room~

Welcome to The Scribing Room!

The Scribing Room is a new forum designed to focus on the creative world of writing and roleplaying, where members can feel free to roleplay with others, or submit stories of their favorite shows, games, books or movies! Please register to not only post your own works and roleplay, but to also help the staff with ideas on how to turn our new forum into something great!

~The Scribing Room~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Scribing Room~

The ultimate discussion board for fanfiction, roleplay and general writing of every kind!

2 posters

General: Harry Potter *SPOILERS*

Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Female Pisces Posts : 54

General: Harry Potter *SPOILERS* Empty General: Harry Potter *SPOILERS*

Post by Loki_Cook Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 pm

So since the description of this was self explanatory, I decided to start it off with the first topic. Wondered who was excited for the last Harry Potter movie? Anyone going to a midnight showing? Any ideas on whether it will be good or not?

I personally am excited but dreading it at the same time. I'm a huge Harry fan and I'm just not ready for it to be over. Also I don't agree with a lot of the decisions that she made for Deathly Hallows. Fred Weasley and Snape's death to start off with. I am excited to be going to the three o'clock showing and its promising that Rotten Tomato's has it at 100% fresh so far.

Loki
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Male Capricorn Posts : 141

General: Harry Potter *SPOILERS* Empty Re: General: Harry Potter *SPOILERS*

Post by ShadowChaser Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm not going to the midnight release, but I am hoping we still get to view it with you guys and Carolyn! I look forward to it, and at the same time upset. This will be an epic finale to a epic series.
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Post by Loki_Cook Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:29 pm

We won't be able to get down and see it with you guys and C. But it shall still be awesome!
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Actually, we were thinking of commuting C and D up with us to Burlington to watch it with you guys, but C is worried about her three dogs, so we don't know if we'll come or not.
    Loki_Cook
    Loki_Cook
    Lead Editor
    Lead Editor

Post by Loki_Cook Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am

How's the commute idea coming? C sounded into it, but D didn't. That's why I thought she was convinced because he would be home to see the dogs. We have to go see it. It was absolutely amazing. Except I will most certainly be buying another box of tissues.
    ShadowChaser
    ShadowChaser
    Writer
    Writer

Post by ShadowChaser Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 am

Lol, I found it sad how you got George on Facebook and I get Fred Sad .

Anyways, I believe D doesn't want to go because of how sad Dumbledore and Part 1 had made him. But that's merely speculation. As for the commute, I have no Idea, D is kinda bitter-sweet on the idea. C is looking for a way to have the dogs in and out and fed. Then a date and time must be set. Our pathfinder is shiza again, so we now have a Rental Dodge F150. It's a pain, but we will- no MUST find a way to view it with you.

Mom has a box of tissues all set for when she *may* go. Knowing her, chances are meh XD.

I really do hope we get to see it together, it's like a tradition, and we would have done it for all of the movies!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content